Get to Know Reconciliation!
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
To disciple the nations by modeling the message of the ministry of reconciliation.
To establish a fellowship of churches that shares the vision of Reconciliation! while maintaining congregational autonomy.
To actively engage in missions and church planting efforts, both nationally and internationally.
To provide covering and ministry to five-fold leaders and partner with them in ministry on a national and international scale.
A network of five-fold ministries participating in the revival, renewal, restoration, and reformation of the church.
We are committed to:
- Pursuing passionately God’s presence through prayer and intercession
- Expanding the kingdom through evangelism
- Worshiping and praising God without inhibition
- Living by faith in God’s Word
- Breaking down racial, cultural, gender, and denominational barriers that exist between believers
- Growing and stabilizing five-fold ministries for success
- Walking in authentic and transparent relationships
- Expressing wholeheartedly the gifts of the Holy Spirit in our corporate worship and private devotions
- Developing a Church, Community, and Corporate Partnership for economic and urban development
- Staying spiritually alert so that we never miss a move of God