"Come to me, all who are weary and heavy burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and gentle and humble at heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
The members of Reconciliation! commit to the following principles:
- The recognition, support and networking of proven ministries, emphasizing the message and ministry of reconciliation.
- The financial support of the ministry, made possible through voluntary contributions of the affiliates.
- The commitment of personal time and resources for the strategic planning and implementation of projects that are critical to the mission of the team.
- A ministry that is international in scope and that focuses on all aspects of reconciliation- whether racial, class, gender, ethic or cultural.
Types of Membership
As a Senior Pastor, your requirement for membership is to contribute 2% of your monthly church revenue (tithes and offerings) to Reconciliation!
-Allows attendance at Reconciliation! meetings and a monthly subscription to Bishop's messages on CD (A seasonal selection of books and other resources that Bishop uses and recommends will be given to you).
If you are not a Senior Pastor, there are options for membership in Reconciliation! Membership options include:
1) Gold Level: $100 per month allows attendance at R! meetings and a monthly subscription to Bishop's messages on CD (A seasonal selection of books and other resources that Bishop uses and recommends will be given to you or made available to you at a substantial discount).
2) Silver Level: $50 per month allows attendance at R! meetings and a monthly subscription to Bishop's messages on CD.
3) Bronze Level: $25 per month allows attendance at R! meetings.
We invite you to join Reconciliation! and receive all the blessings and benefits that come from this partnership. We look forward to joining with you, as together we work and pray to make the church a model instrument for Reconciliation.